Over recent weeks I feel like I've moved away form print somewhat, thats why I've been contacting studios for my context book that I admire and that deal with projects across many mediums. These are the type of studios I want to work at after Uni.
KentLyons are one such studio that I have been in contact with for some time now. They have a great ability to design for clients and apply said design seamlessly across a range of media. I think that their BBC stuff it brilliant and lets face it, if you're designing for web for the likes of the BBC you must be pretty good at it:
BBC Electric Proms
Interactive Installation:
Installation video (also contains exhibition signage / environmental design):
Website for BBC:
BBC Glastonbury Website:
London Olympia Venue Rebrand / Redevelopment website & brochure:
Pulp Paper Book Design (collabration with Generation Press):

















No comments:
Post a Comment